The terms of this disclaimer apply to the website www.CAIRSKIN.com as offered to you by CAIRSKIN ("www.CAIRSKIN.com").
By visiting the website you (the "Visitor") accept the applicability of this disclaimer.
Use of the website
Only natural persons have the right to access the website.
The visitor of the website is forbidden:
- to visit the website automated;
- to hack the website and to use botnet network;
- to place content and parts of the website on other websites.
All information on this website is intended for personal use. No right can be deriving from advertisements, pictures, information, texts and content on the website. Amendments and type errors reserved. Despites the fact that CAIRSKIN.com will take due care in constructing and in maintaining this website, CAIRSKIN.com cannot vouch for the correctness, completeness and actuality of the information on this website. CAIRSKIN.com does not accept any liability for damage resulting from inaccurate or incomplete information on this website.
In particular, the prices and fees on the website are subject to type errors. Regarding these errors no liability will be accepted.
CAIRSKIN.com reserves the rights and powers accruing to it under the provisions of the Copyright Act (Auteurswet) and other intellectual property legislation and regulations.
Privacy & cookies
Upon visiting this website, CAIRSKIN.com can gather information of the Visitor regarding the usage of and its behavior on the website by tracking cookies.
CAIRSKIN.com will store the details and information that the Visitor provides to CAIRSKIN.com carefully and confidentially. CAIRSKIN.com will not store the details and information of the Visitor longer than necessary.
- CAIRSKIN.com will only use the details and information of the Visitor in the context of the execution of its delivery obligations and/or of dealing with a complaint.
- CAIRSKIN.com acts in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) ("GDPR") which is effective from May 25, 2018. CAIRSKIN.com will keep a register of processing activities on the basis of the GDPR.
- CAIRSKIN.com may only use the personal details of the Visitor within the framework of the implementation of its obligation to supply, or of dealing with a complaint.
- CAIRSKIN.com is not permitted to lend out, hire out or sell the personal details of the Visitor, or to publicise them in any other manner.
- The Visitor has the right to request full disclosure, correction and/or deletion of all Visitor information.
- If CAIRSKIN.com is obliged to provide confidential information to third parties by virtue of a legal provision or court decision, and CAIRSKIN.com cannot claim a legal right of immunity, or such a right recognised or permitted by the competent court in this respect, then CAIRSKIN.com is not liable to pay compensation or grant indemnification. The Visitor is also not entitled to terminate the Contract by reason of any damage arising in this way.
- CAIRSKIN.com reserves the right to utilise the other details of the Visitor in anonymous form for (statistical) research and databases.
- CAIRSKIN.com will ask the visitors of the website for consent in advance for collecting information through tracking cookies.
- The information that CAIRSKIN.com collects through cookies can be used for functional and/or analytical purposes.
CAIRSKIN.com has on Google Analytics enabled the demographics and interest rapports. CAIRSKIN.com uses the collected information for:
- to gain better insight into the amount and type visitors of the website;
- segmenting the visitors of the website with the purpose to identify the differences between the visitors of the website that lead to a conversion and the visitors of the website that don’t lead to a conversion;
- refining and optimizing the strategies for advertising campaigns.
The Visitor is entitled to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority regarding his / her personal data. The Dutch Data Protection Authority is obliged to handle this complaint.
The Visitor agrees that CAIRSKIN.com may approach the Visitor for statistical or customer satisfaction research. If the Visitor does not wish to be approached for research, the Visitor may make this known.
Applicable law and disputes
Dutch law is exclusively applicable to this disclaimer. Disputes regarding this or in connection with this disclaimer will only be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
Amend and remove
You can always amend or remove on your request the provided company information.